Jehovahs Witnesses and Christianity

When you start having questions and doubts about the Jehovah's Witness group it is important not to make quick decisions or conclusions.  Our History and past is very wide and alot of information and opinions are out there.  Do not just jump from one group into another.  Take your time.  Do the research.  I know from experience that as social beings we want to quickly find another group of people to associate with but be careful!  You do not want to get hurt again while you are vulnerable. 

For me I found a great informative website called Bet Emet Ministries.  It is a pastor who has been doing research for many many years and had a lot of the same questions that Ex Jw's have.  As with anyone check it out first.  It may not be what you are looking for but it was for me.

Good Luck to you!  Stay informed and educate yourself.  We don't want to get hurt all over again.

Also, I found a lot of good information concerning the Rainbow Promise.  It is simple and in the Bible and so many people want to add to it.  And, when someone adds to it or changes it inevitably someone disagrees and schisms happen.  That causes divisions which do not need to be there.  We will not have peace until we all realize we are one big family.  Brothers and Sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Why did you stop blogging? You write with such love and compassion for us mislead sheep. I wish I would have seen this blog sooner. I hope you're alright and haven't fallen into the depression you warn others of. With sisterly love, a fellow Ex-JW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, I am so sorry I missed your post. I was offline for quite a while. I did not realize my blog was still being found. I hope you are doing well! I have been so :) ending a lot of time helping family. And I have been spending a lot of time reading, researching and seeking. But, I would still like to hear how everyone is doing and help if I can. With much love and support, J.

    ReplyDelete