Captives of a Concept is an excellent book concerning the organization of Jehovahs Witnesses.  If you have questions about them Don Cameron is a reliable source.  Since growing up in the organization as a child I never questioned where our information came from.  Who writes the Watchtower and Awakes and where do they get their information, insight, and interpretations.  But, now as an adult who is struggling with how to teach my child the Truth......I want to know more about the Faithful and Discreet Slave.  This book is an excellent resource and I recommend it to those who want to know more about the concept of F&D Slave and to those wondering if they should join the group.  It is very easy to read and understand.  It answered a lot of questions for me and I hope it will for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment